At GameOn, we believe in the potential of AI to better the world and our mission is to make AI accessible through conversational user experiences.
To further our mission, we are looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to grow our teams alongside our co-founders and senior leaders. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. This person must thrive in a learning environment and embrace new ideas as we continually iterate on our processes.
GameOn is an open and ever evolving work environment where you'll have ample opportunity to contribute and grow in other areas of the company that interest you. We’re currently all working remotely (and are open to the possibility of you being remote permanently), but do look forward to our office in the Financial District of San Francisco reopening as soon as it’s safe to do so.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Drive and lead the full-lifecycle recruitment process from initial outreach to offer to close.
- Maintain professional, courteous, and timely communication with candidates to manage each step in the hiring process and foster long-term relationships.
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
- Be an ambassador for candidate experience and create new ways to delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- Help educate hiring teams on interviewing best practices.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Experience with hiring senior engineering and engineering leadership profiles
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- Experience working with AI, chatbots or chat applications
- Sports, Lifestyle, IoT, or Music-industry domain knowledge
Email us a resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GameOn was founded in 2014 with a shared passion for building innovative messaging products that serve the world of broadcast media. Using its proprietary bot platform, GameOn has designed, developed, and launched business solutions for many of the world's largest sport, lifestyle, and media companies becoming an industry leader in user retention, engagement, and monetization in the chat application space. Some of the world’s most notable brands are partnering with GameOn to provide customized, rich customer experiences on the world’s major chat application platforms. Having recently closed a Series A funding round with a focus on scaling its engineering and business development efforts, GameOn continues to build momentum in an industry with rapidly expanding opportunities.
Enough about us, let's chat if you think you can help. Don't forget to share any experiences with chat bots you've had as a user when reaching out.