You'll be joining the GameOn Labs team as a full-stack engineer focused on developing conversational AI experiences for our clients
As a key part of many core initiatives at GameOn, you'll work closely with engineering, product, design, and business development to deploy solutions that delight both our clients and their consumers. Your work will be used by millions and become an integral part of our client’s digital strategies. While your core responsibilities will revolve around consumer facing conversational AI experiences, you will also be a key contributor to the growth and development of GameOn’s ChatOS platform.
GameOn is an open and ever evolving work environment where you'll have ample opportunity to contribute and grow in other areas of the company that interest you. We’re currently all working remotely (and are open to the possibility of you being remote permanently), but do look forward to our office in the Financial District of San Francisco reopening as soon as it’s safe to do so.
- Leverage GameOn’s ChatOS framework and platform to build engaging chat experiences.
- Code efficient solutions to complex problems in the areas of data-ingestion, personalized broadcasting, and audience management among others.
- Be the in-house expert on partner data and APIs. Channel that expertise into developing rich user experiences.
- Contribute enhancements to GameOn’s ChatOS framework.
- Help develop a component library for common chat features.
- Work with GameOn’s platform team to improve/recommend new services and tools.
- Use your unique position between product and platform to drive innovation on both ends.
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to make user experience / product decisions independently
- A willingness to learn a new tech stack
- Experience working on customer requests
- Experience building chatbots or chat applications
- Previous experience in customer-facing engineering or client services roles
- node.js domain knowledge
- Sports, Lifestyle, IoT, or Music-industry domain knowledge
Email us a resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
GameOn was founded in 2014 with a shared passion for building innovative messaging products that serve the world of broadcast media. Using its proprietary bot platform, GameOn has designed, developed, and launched business solutions for many of the world's largest sport, lifestyle, and media companies becoming an industry leader in user retention, engagement, and monetization in the chat application space. Some of the world’s most notable brands are partnering with GameOn to provide customized, rich customer experiences on the world’s major chat application platforms. Having recently closed a Series A funding round with a focus on scaling its engineering and business development efforts, GameOn continues to build momentum in an industry with rapidly expanding opportunities.
Enough about us, let's chat if you think you can help. Don't forget to share any experiences with chat bots you've had as a user OR developer when reaching out.